Targeting has been designed to meet marketeers need to define campaigns target in an easy and intuitive way. The APP uses a specific UCV (unified customer view) that consists of internal and external data (if available) and allows marketeers to define inclusion and exclusion rule on a global or individual sales campaigns and to manage policies, contact details, such as maximum number of contacts per prospect / customer during the month. Through targeting definition rules and controls lists is also possible to manage multiple marketing campaigns without multiple contacts risk on the same customer.
Financial services operators (banks, consumer credit operators, insurance firms) are facing increasingly tough competition and keeping margins up depends on the ability to contact the right customers to increase cross-selling and to target the right prospects for recruitment actions. This means that companies have to be fast and effective in contacting customers and prospects in order to orient marketing campaigns successfully, which is why the contact process must start from the correct extraction of target customers. The data that is useful for generating lists may be found in different environments and may not be easily searchable by marketing users. So the support of forecasting models capable of rendering these critical business processes effective and efficient is crucial.
AAA allows to access a unique customer view, which contains all the information available on customers and prospects, offering them the opportunity to work with a large number of lists simply and intuitively. By querying the custer view, users can define and save the extraction logics using a wizard, without worrying about the systems accessed or needing special computer skills. Users can also utilise the value-added indicators directly, without recourse to an analytic tool, to choose the right customers for any marketing activity.
- Selection of customers based on all available, updated information
- Unified Customer View for retail banking and insurance
- Up-to-date customer data and horizontal integration with predictive analytics capabilities
- Mapping of relevant customer behaviours
- Accounts and product status (usage, recency, value transferred in/outgoing) through time (trends in use, assets status and expirations, liquidity allocation)
- Policies subscriptions and claims, relevant events in relationship (complaints, agents feedbacks)
- Fast and easy target management
- Target lists creation through visual editing and step-by-step supporting analytics
Easy-to-use customers selection: no need to write code even for complex filters, no need to learn query languages
Save searches, selection criteria and export templates
Schedule extraction towards campaign management systems
Event and action management
App for Finance
For more info